Sunday 19 April 2009

Creative Ideas by Katharina Frei: WoJ / Elisabeth Bell Summer Stamp Kit Candy!!

Creative Ideas by Katharina Frei: WoJ / Elisabeth Bell Summer Stamp Kit Candy!!
Katharina is giving away not 1 but 2 sets of the new Elisabeth Bell summer stamp kit as blog candy, all you have to do is put the WOJ blinkie and a link to her shop on your side bar, then pop over to her blog and post a comment to let her know that you've done it, easy peasy or if you want to preorder them just pop over to her shop and buy them, I sent my Hubby a link with a begging note attached asking him to get me them and keep them for my xmas when I got a email saying they were ready for preorder, so David if you are having a sneaky peek at my blog Pleeeeaaaaase can I get them I sooooooo need them and have I told you lately that I luuurrrrvvvv you loads, pretty pretty pleeeaaase with sugar on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment