Saturday 25 April 2009

No challanges for me this week

I don't Know if I will be doing any challanges this week, I had planned on entering a few but I received a call at 12:30am on the 24th from my brother to say that our dad had just died, shocked dosn't even come close to how I felt when he told me, after all my dad wasn't old he had just turned 62 on monday so i'm not in the mood to do cards I might give it a try in a few days see if it takes my mind off things for a few hours and secondly the hospital phoned 6 hours before to say that my operation is on this coming Friday, it had to get cancelled last month due to me having a chesty cold and it might have to get cancelled again depending on when the funeral is, but I will just have to take each day as it comes. I was feeling terrible today not only with grief but when I got of the phone from my brother I turned to the vodka bottle just meaning to have 1 for shock but lets just say it turned into more than 1 and at 3:30am I decided that I neede more ciggies and went off on a 6 mile all round walk to the petrol station how I got there and back in my sozzled state is beyond me but some how I managed and in record breaking time as well LOL fancy that I walk quicker when Im drunk. Well that was my late Thursday early Friday morning news here's hoping that Saturday is better.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss and troubles. I hope you can find some escape through your crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bee I've just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no i am soooo sorry my dad was 67 when he died i do know how you must be feeling just take care of you he would want that
    luv and hugs
    linnie

    ReplyDelete